Asphalt Nitro 1.2.1a MOD APK


Race and compete in the lightest yet most realistic Asphalt game in the series, Asphalt Nitro mod version 1.2.1a with unlimited money, coins, stars..

Asphalt-Nitro-hack


Requirements: Android 4.0 and up
Size: 25MB
Rating: 4.6/5
Type: Racing

User review:
“This game is so wonderful, now I can play Asphalt 8 with just less memory used on my phone. Although one thing that bothers me is that when there’s a new event with a car as a prize, sometimes the opponent cars are faster than me and that gets me annoying. But still, I rate this 5 stars for being awesome”


“Gameloft hasn’t fixed the infuriating Asphalt Nitro bug that loses our progress in 99% of multiplayer races: lap time not recorded, fuel & booster gone, no credits! Even if you avoid a fatal network error at the finish line, you may not get your prize when event ends; I waited weeks for undelivered rewards, finally Gameloft came through, so 3/5 stars.”


What’s new in version 1.2.1a

Minor bugs fixed

Hot New Racers: Don’t miss the speed and power of limited-time supercars like the Pagani Zonda R, Jaguar C-X75, Peugeot Onyx and more.

 





Download Asphalt Nitro 1.2.1a MOD APK: