FINAL FANTASY IX for Android 1.0.5 APK + SD DATA


FINAL FANTASY IX fans, latest update version 1.0.5 may fix many bugs on many Android devices. If your game is working fine though, do not update (may get black screen). I’ve also included v1.0.4 in case this one acts up. Full game data files are also included.



Requirements: Android 4.1 and up
Size: 2GB
Rating: 4.3/5
Type: Role Playing

User Reviews:

“Great port! A bit slow between loading screens, as in before a fight or screen change, and the controls are a bit wonky but altogether an awesome port of one of the greatest RPGs ever made. Definitely worth the purchase.”  

“I had enough memory free to download the game. Almost 2 gbs. So why is FF9 telling me I have insufficient space? I even moved it to my SD Card, which has 30 gbs free by the way, and it still says I don’t have enough space.”


What’s new in version 1.0.5 

– Bug where certain options cause the Magic Stone stat growth bonus to be reset now fixed.

– Bug where the max level Magic Stone booster induces no stat growth bonus now fixed. (Equipment bonuses do not apply.)

– Virtual game pad now responds beyond the in-game screen.

– Now playable on Zenfone 2 devices.

– Other bugs fixed.





FINAL FANTASY IX for Android 1.0.5 APK + SD DATA: